Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I am Still Busy

I am still busy giving lectures on ergonomics to the candidates of Certificate in safety inspector and Certificate in safety and heath officer at PPKS Kuching. Now PPKS is known as ICATS.
The two groups were combined in one class, a bit crowded though.
I have one more lecture on occupational health module to be given to the candidates of Certificate in safety inspector, probably in coming January.
Tomorrow is my third day lecture on Ergonomics to this combined class. I will deliver lectures on Manual handling Hazards, DOSH’s Gudeline on Standing & Seating at work and Office Ergonomics. My next two lectures on Developing Ergonomics Program and Participatory ergonomics will also be held in January 2007.
So I have no time to continue the topic on risk management on my blog.
Please be patient and stay tune.
With kind regards,
Dr Aini Bin Hj Murni, MD PGDOH
http://cendekiaohs.blogspot.com

No comments: