Saturday, May 10, 2008

My activities in April and May, 2008


Mr. Anthony Yeo delivered one of his lectures.


On the 8th and 9th May, 2008 I attended a Counselling Course on Coping with Crisis and Trauma joinedly organised by Sarawak Women for Women Association, Ministry of Social and Urban Development Sarawak and Counselling & Care Centre, Singapore. The course was conducted by a well known Consultant Therapist from Singapore Counselling and Care Centre, Mr. Anthony Yeo. Anthony Yeo has written few books of which one of them is my favourite : Counselling: A Problem Solving Approach  Click to see my brief comment about the book.The course was attended by about 190 participants. I will post a brief write up on knowledge I gained from Anthony Yeo during this 2 days in my coming posting

On 7th May, 2008 I was giving my last lecture on Ergonomics entitled Work Improvement for Small Enterprise(WISE) for INSEP SHO students of PPKS/ICATS, Kuching.

In April, I was invited by PPKS/ICATS to give a talk on Enhancing Productivity Through Ergonomics in the seminar during their open day week. 
On 3oth April, UNIMAS HR Department, invited me to deliver a talk on Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment as part of the Human Resource modules for Ujian Tahap Kecekapan (UTK), attended by 12 of their senior executives

No comments: