Friday, December 07, 2007

SEMINAR ON OSH AT WORKPLACE Organised by NIOSH SARAWAK

On the 5th December, 2007 I was invited by NIOSH Sarawak to deliver a presentation on Stress @ Work at the above Seminar. This two days Seminar (4 & 5th December, 2007) was taking place at Merdeka Palace Hotel's Merdeka Hall at level 3. My presentation started from 1: 30 pm to 2:30 pm. Although a bit tired after coming back from KL holiday trip early morning the same day, but I accepted the invitation which was given to me on Friday 30 Nov. 2007
Over the weekend holiday at Bukit Fraser, Pahang I started to prepare my presentation slides.
My presentation was divided into 4 scopes :
1. Understanding Stress and Its Components
2. Causes of Stress at Workplace
3. The Effect of Stress on Organization
4. Basic Management of Stress
For the visitors of this blog who want the presentation material in pdf form, can request from me by providing  your email address.
About 120 participants from private and local government agencies attended the seminar.

No comments: