- Management of workplace occupational risks
- Management of workers health
- Participating in emergency response and disaster
- PROVISION OF CLINICAL SERVICES
- Record Keeping
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH DOCTOR (OHD)
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE (OHN)
- INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST (IH)
- HYGIENCE TECHNICIAN (HT)
- SAFETY AND HEALTH OFFCIER (SHO)
On the other hand, industrial clinic services which is mainly curative based service can be provided by any registered medical practitioner BUT ideally this medical practitioner must have training in occupational health.
Providing industrial clinic service to the employees without providing periodic medical surveillance examinations for the workers according to statutory regulations in OSHA 1994 and FMA 1967, is not enough to comply with both law. Without OH services available to the employees, it is impossible to achieve HEALTHY WORKFORCE, PRODUCTIVE WORKFORCE.